Possible Upgrades Past Unlimited?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Looy, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Looy

Looy New Member

I'm just gonna keep it plain and simple. Under the log-scanner that hosthorde provides, I still have 'Disk Usage' regardless of the fact I have the Unlimited plan. Although I don't use the whole disk, I'm getting close often. I'm curious if there's a way I could have more Disk Usage than the Unlimited plan? Thanks!

2. Daniel

Daniel Active Member
    Staff Member

With our unlimited plan, you're started with 20GB disk space, and when you're near your current limit, you can contact us (by submitting a ticket at https://www.hosthorde.com/support/) for an upgrade at no additional cost.

3. Looy

Looy New Member

Thanks! I really appreciate it. I'd been having this issue for quite a while now, and had finally come around to clearing up my server's disk.