Ruza MC - Modded Survival Members Needed!

Discussion in 'Server Showcase' started by Ruzashkiuc, Jan 18, 2018.

?

Are You Joining The Ruza Army?

1. Yes!

2. No

3. Turtle

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ruzashkiuc

Ruzashkiuc New Member

Are you a fan of modded Minecraft?
    Do you enjoy building with others and making friends?
    Do you envy some modded minecraft builder and strive to practice to gain their knowledge?

Well you've come to the right place! i have a Minecraft 1.10.2 Modded Server active and we NEED MEMBERS! we use FTBUtilites and FTBLib for anti-grief so your projects and special items cant be taken or destroyed! we have /home commands and /warp commands as well as FTBUtilities notorius 1000 chunk claim tiles and 50 Chunk Load Tiles! so if you are wanting to join an AMAZING minecraft team then join our discord Here: https://discord.gg/pjAvPp6 All the information you need to join the server will be on our Ruza MC Discord server under "server-access". I am also an active player myself and strive to assist those in need and having troubles playing!

Welcome, To The Ruza Nation!