[FTB Infinity Evolved 1.7.10] Server endlessly initializing after first time setup

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Nefian, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Nefian

Nefian New Member

Hiya folks! Sorry if this is the wrong forum, just direct me to where it's supposed to be and I'll repost.

Earlier tonight, I purchased a HostHorde server with the intent to play with some of my friends. I followed the steps here for setting up a new FTB server, and have changed my server to run off the "Mod: Custom Server" and "custom_server.jar" as per instructed in that document. I started the server, and for the last hour, it has been going into an endless loop of re initializing all the mods, over and over.

So far I have:
    • Stopped and started the server
    • Removed the custom files I uploaded, and repeated the process as described in the first document
    • Restarted the server
    with no effect. I'm unfamiliar with the nuances of custom server management - in the past I purchased a pre-loaded server from creeperhost - so any help would be appreciated.

The log file the server generated was much too large - if necessary, I can run it again for a shorter time to get a smaller, more uploadable version.