Paper Mod -> Plugins not loading when using BukGet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by evyse, Feb 19, 2019.

1. evyse

evyse New Member

I am familiar with Spigot but hosthorde is currently blocking the latest Spigot 1.13.1 due to "unpatched vulnerabilities".
    Craftbukkit is discontinued so I couldn't use that.

So I've had to use Paper mod which I know is very similar, thats fine.

But, when I install plugins as directed via BukGet. It claims they're installed but /plugins shows 0.

I'd love to have a look via FTP but I don't know what a Multicraft password is...
    Even then, why aren't the plugins loading. They are claiming to still be current projects:

Accessories
    RPGSkills

2. Daniel

Daniel Active Member
    Staff Member

Unfortunately, there's currently an issue with BukGet which is preventing some plugins from installing properly. We're currently investigating this.

In the meantime, you can install plugins by uploading the plugin JAR file to your plugins folder. You can either do this within the file browser in the control panel, or by connecting with an FTP client.

The FTP password is the same password you use for logging into the control panel. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it here: http://mc.hosthorde.com/index.php?r=site/requestResetPw (please note that the email address is case-sensitive for the password reset).