City of Newisle [Post-Apocalyptic Survival][PvP]{whitelist}

Discussion in 'Server Showcase' started by Blip Noir, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Blip Noir

Blip Noir New Member

Looking to survive in a fully-furnished urban city? Or how about a fully-furnished urban city with six other satellite towns in a large, unforgiving world? It's been a long time coming but the City of Newisle, my solo world 5 years in the making, is finally online.

[​IMG]

What is Newisle?
    • PvP-based survival: The mobs are just one threat in this harsh post-apocalyptic world. The real enemies? Your fellow survivors.
    • Scattered loot: Newisle was a thriving metropolitan area. Find the tools necessary to live to see another day from the remnants of a lost society.
    • Fallen civilization: Explore a once great city and beyond using the many abandoned railways and highways. Each satellite town is well-connected to the rest of Newisle World.

Rules:
    • Treat others how you wish to be treated. Some swearing is fine, but bullying and harassment is not.
    • Griefing is discouraged, but it is the end of the world, after all. Take that however you will.
    • Exploits and cheats are 100% not tolerated.

Join me and your fellow survivors on Newisle today. We are a whitelisted community, so please post your IGN below.

If you're a Reddit user we're also active on /r/newisle.
    • Server name: Newisle
    • IP: s5.hosthorde.com:26133

2. Logic

Logic New Member

Nice ideas do you need any help coding etc contact me in pms :)