Host Horde Review

Discussion in 'Reviews & Testimonials' started by Lion_Knight, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Lion_Knight

Lion_Knight New Member

The hosting service itself is OK. My issue came with customer support. They always seemed a bit short with me. Then I had trouble with them double charging me. After providing proof of the double charges they stopped responding to me. I tried several times to get in touch with them and they just stopped responding. I work during the live chat ours and they have no working phone number. I have had to communicate with pay pal to fix the issue. They recommended that I leave a post discussing this on their Facebook page and forums.

I am done with this service and will not use it ever again.

2. Therikon

Therikon New Member

I know this is an old post, but did you ever get this issue resolved? I'm having the EXACT same issue. They are basically ignoring me. I've even tried live chat and it was the same guy dealing with my ticket (Joseph). He was rude and no help at all. I'm going to cancel my service and strongly recommend everyone think twice before using their service.