How many plugins can I use?

ow many plugins can I use?

1. Bryan

Bryan Member
    Staff Member

Bryan submitted a new resource:

How many plugins can I use? - ow many plugins can I use?

Read more about this resource...

2. xXJosephXx

xXJosephXx New Member

I dont have a ploblem finding a plugin i have a reloading ploblem i cant use /reload in consol ir ingame and it doesnt work when i do a restart either i want to use my plugins!!!!

3. Bryan

Bryan Member
    Staff Member

Sounds to me like you aren't using Bukkit or Spigot. You can switch to either in Multicraft.

That said, you should never use the reload command:

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/petition-to-remove-the-reload-command.43212/

4. Arshak

Arshak New Member

I have completely disabled the /reload command. It caused my server so much issues. I had to fix everything. I have used the command helper plugin which is always handy when it comes to shortening commands or switching small things up.

5. bshayhoe

bshayhoe New Member

Restarting your server can be better too because every once in a while your server does need to restart... that said I does sometimes take a while to load-up new plugins