Legit's First Staff Application

Discussion in 'Server Showcase' started by LegitGamerPvPzZ, Feb 7, 2016.

1. LegitGamerPvPzZ

LegitGamerPvPzZ New Member

Hello everyone! My name is LegitGamerPvPzZ, and I am here to make my very first staff application! I really hope you like it!
    Minecraft IGN: My Minecraft in game name is LegitGamerPvPzZ. I plan on changing it in ten days to TheXDFile, so if I get accepted make sure to keep my as a staff when I am TheXDFile!
    Minecraft Previous IGN: My previous in game names were here:
    rockstarnye (original): I really liked this in game name because everyone treated me well and they loved the name too.
    MelonKingCool (previous): A lot of people seemed to like this IGN but people told me,"I AM THE MELONKING NOT YOU IDIOT!" so it was hard to make it thorugh thirty days.
    Why Do I Want To Be a Staff Member: I want to be a staff member so I can make people happy and help them out if they are confused or being unfairly played by other players. And to make Host Horde more fun for kids and adults!
    Have You Ever Been Banned or Temp Banned on any Server: I have not been temp banned or banned ever on a minecraft server ever in my life and I will not tend to do anything to get temp banned or banned ever.

Timezone: My current timezone is Eastern Time
    Age: I am currently sixteen and I will be turning seventeen on June sixteenth.
    Anything else: No, I think that is it for today, and I hope you enjoyed my staff application! Please leave a comment down below on how to improve this staff application!