mod related blocks disappear when used?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by thatboy904, Aug 31, 2014.

1. thatboy904

thatboy904 New Member

I just started a server and was trying to use archimedes ship mod (my version 1.7.10) and the flint lock musket mod. Everytime I try to use the ship helm or a musket they disappear. I'm sure this is a simple fix, but I'm new to this, I've looked all over the internet for a solution and see some ppl saying you need craftbukki or something, I see that option is in the control panel for my server and tried it but nothing. I've heard that you have to install the same mod in the client as the server or something? if anyone could point me in the right direction, with step by step instructions that'd be great.

2. Eldemarco

Eldemarco New Member

Server, and client have to have the same mod. If only the server has the file, you can't join at all. If only the client has the mod, the item will show in NEI, but you can't use or place the item.

3. thatboy904

thatboy904 New Member

Ive done more reseach and I've found thata a lot of ppl don't know of a version of "Archimedes ship mod" existing for servers, only for single player, is this true?

4. Eldemarco

Eldemarco New Member

As far as I know, It will work on servers, as it is used in the IceHenge modpack from the Mindcrafters, but I have heard that it doesn't play nice with other mods, specifically Carpenter's blocks, and forge Microblocks

5. thatboy904

thatboy904 New Member

[QUOTcurrentlyemarco, post: 908, member: 531"]As far as I know, It will work on servers, as it is used in the IceHenge modpack from the Mindcrafters, but I have heard that it doesn't play nice with other mods, specifically Carpenter's blocks, and forge Microblocks[/QUOTE]
    Well currently I only have forge installed... do I have to change a line of code in order for it to work correctly? I

6. Eldemarco

Eldemarco New Member

If all you have is forge, it should work, unless it is overwriting an item ID from vanilla, or don't have it installed on both client and server as the same version