resource pack/texture pack!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by jamietrigg, Jul 6, 2014.

1. jamietrigg

jamietrigg New Member

Hello,
    I understand that to change this u need to go into server properties and add the right code but i have had some serious issues with adding my texture pack.....to the server!
    the texturepack is BroderCraft 1.7
    Could someone maybe help me with step by step instructions as from what i c im doing it all right! :p but i cant see whats not working!

2. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

What have you tried before? The link that goes in the resource-pack section has to a direct link to a .zip file. (example.com/resource_pack.zip)

If the resource pack isn't already hosted somewhere, you can host it yourself on services like Dropbox.

3. jamietrigg

jamietrigg New Member

ya i heard of that dropbox thing. no idea what it is or anything. And i tryed the zip thing and ingame it said it was downloading texturepack then just didnt change anything i reloaded i left and joined i restarted still nothing.

4. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

What are you using for your resource-pack? Mind providing the link?

5. jamietrigg

jamietrigg New Member

I fixed it now thanks. it was the actual texture pack was out of date.
    Any ideas how to change your host horde accounts?
    I want to keep everything on my sevrer just i want to upgrade

6. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

Upgrading is simply going to your Client Area, to the My Products & Services page, then hitting the upgrade option as shown below. After you've paid the invoice it should upgrade your plan pretty quickly. In your Multicraft panel you should be able to see the changes made, ram upgrades etc.
    [​IMG]

7. jamietrigg

jamietrigg New Member

Sorry for the hassel but the texture thing i thought i got as it was doing stuff but its cos i changed it in my multiplayer thing..................

This is the plugin I:\Documents and Settings\Jamie\Application Data\.minecraft\resourcepacks\Bordercraft64_1.32.zip
    no idea what the zip is meant to look like....... I know how to add it to my single player but not to the server except tthat its in server settings in the config. Sorry any help would be loved

8. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

That's a local path to a file on your computer which is not accessible to others. You will have to upload your resource pack to a file hosting service.