survival -- no mods

Discussion in 'Server Showcase' started by adamkade, Jan 26, 2015.

1. adamkade

adamkade New Member

If you are looking for survival server and are mature than this will be a server for you. We play casually. There are four players on the server and we are looking for more players. We sometimes chat on skype for a few hours each night. Its not intense, just relaxed. We like playing survival and enjoy joining each other to built projects. Having said that, it is okay to do your own thing. I back up the server regularly so there is no chance that anything will be lost.

If you have been playing minecraft and know what you are doing that's fine. If you are an adult and like just to log on for a few hours here and there that's good too. If you are entirely new to minecraft I am sure we can help you become acquainted with anything you need.

It is so hard to find people who you can be relaxed with and just like to play the survival the old way. No addons, no mods. Just play, chill and run around with a big diamond sword screaming "help I can't find my bed!"

You can reach me for an invite on email: craigmarshall930@gmail.com