Trolling other Minecraft Server providers

Discussion in 'Offtopic / Chat' started by 3lade, May 27, 2014.

?

Should I make another post with screenshots of me trolling other host providers for fun? :D

Poll closed Jun 3, 2014.
  1. HELL YEAH!

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No, that's pointless and mean.

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. 3lade

3lade Member

Since I've transfered to HostHorde, I thought to myself, why wouldn't I make fun of other host providers that are far worse than HostHorde? I did just that. I spammed alot of them with tickets, and on this one called CloudBoo I got into Live Chat Support with this guy. I started asking him silly questions like "WHY ARE YOU SO EXPENSIVE", "HOSTHORDE IS SO MUCH BETTER", and the funniest of all is, doesn't matter how stupid my sentences or questions were, he just couldn't respond. He was desperately trying to think of a comeback and at one point he said "HostHorde servers are known for running out of memory and lag." I laughed so hard! :D

2. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

Personally I don't think this is a really good idea, even if other server providers aren't as "good" as HostHorde, hating on others just isn't really a considerate thing to do. It also might reflect back onto HostHorde as a whole. It's just like advertising on other peoples' Minecraft servers, one might say their server is a lot better, and even if it is true, it lowers their reputation and image a lot. :p

3. 3lade

3lade Member

Yes, you are right. I won't do that anymore. It was fun at first but when I actually think of the consequences and how this impacts on HostHorde's reputation, it's a completely different story. Sorry. :p

4. Skizzy

Skizzy New Member

Glad you understand! :p