Setting up a SRV record with GoDaddy

How to set up a SRV record with GoDaddy

1. Bryan

Bryan Member
    Staff Member

Bryan submitted a new resource:

Setting up a SRV record with GoDaddy - How to set up a SRV record with GoDaddy

Read more about this resource...

2. MelonCrafter

MelonCrafter New Member

I have a problem I followed this and it worked in under 10 mins 2 days later I try using my domain as my website as well as my minecraft server and I can no longer connect to my minecraft server so I unlink the website but now I am left with a parked go daddy website I dont think its the problem still the server does no work so then I resart following all the steps waited 8 hours and still nothing ow do I removed the parked website and fix all of this if you can help me your amazingg and this is the msg when I try join the server

[​IMG]

3. MelonCrafter

MelonCrafter New Member

Does it matter there is a godaddy parked website when I look up my ip on the web ? Does it ? because my DNS stoped working for my minecraft server when I linked my DNS with my enjin site I unlinked it and was left with a parked website and its been 8 hours and my DNS is not working

4. Bryan

Bryan Member
    Staff Member

It shouldn't do. What's the address you set up?

5. Svint

Svint New Member

yeah godaddy doesnt like the server setup i think