Crafting Dead: Cure is a popular Minecraft Forge mod that adds The Walking Dead experience to Minecraft.
- Download the Crafting Dead Server Starter Kit (CDSSK) to your computer from the official website.
- Unzip the file to a temporary directory on your computer.
- Using FTP, upload the lib directory to the root directory of the server. Upload the craftingdead.jar file to the /jar directory.
- In the Multicraft control panel, set the JAR file dropdown to Mod: Custom Server.
- In the JAR file textbox, enter craftingdead.jar.
- Save your server settings, and start the server
The required client for Crafting Dead: Cure can be installed using the Technical Platform launcher. Instructions on this can be found on the official website.