For older FTB modpacks (1.5.2 & 1.6.4), view our guide here.
Prepare your server
1. In the Multicraft control panel, stop your server if you're running one and back up its world and important files if you wish to keep them.
Prepare Feed The Beast
2. Download the latest version of the Feed The Beast server files.
Using the legacy client: Select the pack you wish to install, and click the "Download Server" button.
From the Feed The Beast website: Navigate to the pack you wish to install, then download the server pack files.
From within the Minecraft client: Some modpacks include a link to the server files from within the game's main menu.
3. Extract the Feed The Beast Server files into a temporary location on your computer.
4. Run FTBInstall.bat (Windows) or FTBInstall.sh (macOS or Linux), and wait for it to download and close automatically.
5. Delete the following files if they exist:
6. Open the libraries folder and delete wget.exe.
7. Create a new folder called jar.
8. Move FTBServer-1.7.10-1231.jar and minecraft_server.1.7.10.jar into the newly created jar folder. Note that these file names will be different depending on your modpack and game version.
9. Move the libraries folder into the jar folder.
10. Rename FTBServer-1.7.10-1231.jar to custom_server.jar for better compatability with Multicraft this will also tell Multicraft to increase the PermGen size to 256MB.
11. Edit eula.txt and change eula=false to eula=true.
12. Upload all the files to your server using Filezilla.
Configure Multicraft for Feed The Beast
13. In the Multicraft control panel, set the JAR dropdown to "Mod: Custom Server" and save your settings.
14. Start your Feed The Beast server.