A banner above the control panel warning you that your subscription is about to expire

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by BosslyRaven, Jun 16, 2015.

1. BosslyRaven

BosslyRaven New Member

I'd just like to say before I start this thread that I currently don't have a server with HostHorde so I'm not sure if this has been implemented in the time that I have not had an account.

On my old, old hosts control panel when my subscription was about to expire a red banner would be displayed above my control panel warning me that in a week or so my subscription would expire it was extremely helpful to me considering I logged into the control panel every day basically and it was pretty hard to miss. I think it would be a good idea to have this on HostHorde also.

I apologize if this has been added since the last time I had a server HostHorde.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! :)