Adding a start-up / automatic restart script

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Hitmoncraft, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Hitmoncraft

Hitmoncraft New Member

Ahoy all :)

Had something of a thorough search of the forums / KB / Google and so on but coming up short / confused so I'm copping out by making a thread here to request for help whilst I slumber :p

I've seen a few things that seemed like they'd work but I'm slightly stymied on how to apply the information I've seen to a remotely hosted server. I'm hoping fresh and rested eyes will fare better, but if anyone can throw down explicit instructions or a link whilst I'm snoozing that'd be just grand ^_^

AsyD

2. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

Hitmoncraft likes this.
  3. Hitmoncraft

Hitmoncraft New Member

Yep, thanks for the reply. Had a feeling you'd be the most likely to do so :p

Is there not a method to automatically restart if the server isn't up though?

4. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

As far as I know, restarting the server automatically isn't possible on shared hosts, requiring SSH access. Multicraft does have an auto restart on crash, but it doesn't work all the time.