Bungee Cord?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OmnipotentMC, Apr 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. OmnipotentMC

OmnipotentMC New Member

I'm about to start a larger server and was looking at BungeeCord. Would this option require paying for multiple servers? If so how do I connect them?

2. BosslyRaven

BosslyRaven New Member

Yes, BungeeCord requires paying for multiple servers. There's some good tutorials on setting up a BungeeCord server on
    YouTube.

3. Looy

Looy New Member

I, myself, run a Bungee Network. When setting the Bungee up, remember. The Proxy and HUB are entirely different servers. If you want to connect, say 3 servers and a HUB, you'd need to get 5 servers total. One proxy, One hub, and the 3 others. Also, every server BUT the Proxy needs to have online-mode off. The proxy should have BungeeCord.jar as the jar. IP-Whitelist in a nice plugin that worked for me instead of OnlyProxyJoin.