Discord Integration w/ Forge 1.12.2?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Bushw00kie009, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Bushw00kie009

Bushw00kie009 New Member

I am currently trying to help setup a friend's server with discord chat with Minecraft. I understand that certain chat integrations require Spigot or Paper to run but I have tried several and it seems I can't even get the file to be recognized. All of the files are being put into the plugin section of the server file list and none of them are being noticed. DiscordIntegration and DiscordChat are the two I am trying to figure out now but I know DiscordSRV needs something other than forge. Everything is setup on the Discord side, just needing some help with the server side. They are being uploaded as a .jar file but should I be trying to do something else? Any help would be greatly appreciated.