DUPLICATE Editing configs/yml and txt files on ftp files & adding people to multicraft

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by MCPvPro, Jan 5, 2015.

?

What is your opinion?

1. Both should be added!

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. None should be added

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Only suggestion 1 should be added

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Only suggestion 2 should be added

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. MCPvPro

MCPvPro New Member

Hello Hosthorde.
    I have used many other hosts before host horde and there was a tool on their ftp file access that allowed people to edit there configs and txt files on the multicraft i suggest that this should be added here first because every time you need to edit anything u need to download the file edit it than upload it which takes to much time. second this easier and less time consuming.

My second suggestion is allowing people to make accounts for free and join owners ftp file access with certain permissions and restrictions. This will help server owners and admins work together with out it being so hard to solve a problem your self.

2. Daniel

Daniel Active Member
    Staff Member