[Help] Can't Access FTP

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by balexander98, Jul 5, 2014.

1. balexander98

balexander98 New Member

A few months ago, I made a minecraft server, which was managed through multicraft. The server wasn't working out well, so I ended it. Now, many moths later, I have tried making a server again, and was able to log into multicraft and embed this new server onto my old multicraft account. The problem is, I can't remember the random password that was sent to me by multicraft many months ago, and the email containing it is too far back to be viewed now. I was unable to find any means by which to reset my password or to have it resent to me. Please help, me and my friends are planning some cool stuff for this server, and I would hate to have wasted my money purchasing a server that I can't properly use.

All replies are greatly appreciated, thank you

2. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

Your FTP password should be the same as your multicraft password.
    If you're using a FTP client and you do not know your username, it's on the Multicraft panel, Files > FTP File Access

3. balexander98

balexander98 New Member

I've been trying my multicraft password to login to FTP, hasn't been working

4. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

Are you using the built in FTP client or a separate one such as FileZilla?