#HostHordeFTW

Discussion in 'Reviews & Testimonials' started by MrEminent42, Jun 26, 2015.

1. MrEminent42

MrEminent42 New Member

I have to be honest, I thought HostHorde wouldn't be very good, based on how low the prices are. But, of course, never judge a book by its cover. So, I went ahead and tried it out. One word: Phenomenal. It really is an amazing host. The setup is instant, the support is amazing, hardware is fast, and everything just works.

I want to take a moment here to recognize how amazing @Joseph with support. He almost single-handedly holds up the support sector of the company. He is on often with the live chat, and my tickets are answered within around 2 hours. Pretty good for 1 guy ;)

HostHorde really is setting a high bar in the hosting industry, and I hope it keeps at it! Good job, @HostHorde.

2. Shadowhacker

Shadowhacker Member

Yeah. I totally agree with you. It's really, really great. You can do so much here. But - also i miss some stuff. I have experience with some provider which give you automatic backups like the image i uploaded.. Take a look, it's nothing here, just how it looks. It's amazing. They have so many amazing things, but, they're also pretty expensive. What i have here for 25 $ (and it's unlimited plan) i have there for over 100$.. That's a lot more.. But also.. :D I said that.

But i love HostHorde, it's really great. And Joseph is really great person, he's nice.

Oh.. My.. God.. Sorry for this, but i was writing this comment and my PC freeze! So i restart it, go on this page and there is the text, what i wrote before the freeze! That's amazing! :D I think my browser do this, not sure.. But, sorry. Doesn't have to say this.

backups.jpg

MrEminent42 likes this.
  3. MrEminent42

MrEminent42 New Member

Yes, there defiantly could be more features like backups etc. But, for the price, the service is pretty nice.

And its XenForo that does that. You'll notice every once in a while there is a little 'draft saved' message that saves it in your local cache.