How long did it take for your server to be ready? + Hello!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaltehPotato, Jun 2, 2016.

1. SaltehPotato

SaltehPotato New Member

Hey, im new to HostHorde, and i already love using it!

So here is my question to everyone who reads this:
    How long did it take for the server to be available for you, after payment?

Ill try to be active alot on the forums, as i love this community!
    ~SaltehPotato

2. Toon Noah YT

Toon Noah YT New Member

idk myself. I payed for the $25 semi-annually starter plan and they still have even verified my account!

I try to sign in on the client login (note: not the multicraft page even) and it acts like my user doesn't even exist! And yes, I know that my PayPal SENT money to HostHorde, and, what do I get? NOTHING!!!

NOT a freaking thing!

No server, no user, no nothing!!! The only thing I got was a sworn anger towards HostHorde!!! Not even the Live Support will help! After contacting him a 3rd time he just ends the conversation on me before I can even tell him how much I think HostHorde SUCKS!!!

I'm tellin' ya, I've never been so mad at a website in my life! I'm sooo close to considering to file a lawsuit! (And, no, I'm NOT a raging 8-year old)

Never in my life have I been cheated out of my money. If I don't get my user in under 2 weeks...

I'LL START WAR!!! :mad::mad::mad:

3. Trikki

Trikki New Member

Mine was instant. I bought it, set up a domain, which took 30 minutes to load because the internet hates me, and then I couldn't figure out my control panel password, so then I just looked at the email and found it. Toon Noah YT, are you sure you sent it to the right email address?

4. Shadowhacker

Shadowhacker Member

Mine was fast too, it was just few minutes..

5. BosslyRaven

BosslyRaven New Member

The server is usually ready to be used right after purchasing. Everything you need to know is in the couple of emails they send you after the purchase of your server.