Instant Modpack Installation

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by QuigGames, Feb 16, 2015.

?

Should instant modpack Installation be added

1. Instant modpack Installation Within multicraft

100.0%
  2. Its fine as it is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. QuigGames

QuigGames New Member

You guys should add modpack support were you can choose grom modpacks, or add the option to disable the jar folder in mutlicraft (usally stops some packs)

2. lilwhitenite

lilwhitenite New Member

I would like to see to add the cauldron to the list of jar files that we can use for our servers.i'm sure most people heard of it, for the ones who did not heard of it is a way to use mods and plugins together. I would like to see that jar available.

3. DtigerCSK

DtigerCSK Active Member

4. lilwhitenite

lilwhitenite New Member

That's true but it would make it easier for newer users to use that feature instead of the custom_server

5. Skittishtrigger

Skittishtrigger New Member

I totally agree with this. With the addition of adding warmroast as part of the installation for one click installs. Would be a great addition for server owners running ANY for addition to be able to use whether vanilla forge or cauldron etc.

6. Corbin

Corbin New Member

Hello, I would like to know if you would be willing to add instant Modpack installation such as Tekkit. I would be willing and prob a bunch of other people would be willing to pay an extra 5-10$ extra to add our favorite modpacks without all of the hassle so Plz Take this post into consideration and get back to me Thanks
    -Darkcreeper2011

sinistar26 likes this.