Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'Offtopic / Chat' started by Bryan, May 24, 2014.

1. Bryan

Bryan Member
    Staff Member

I'll start:

My name is Bryan. I'm a web developer and provide customer support at HostHorde. I also wrote most of the knowledge base and produced the videos on our YouTube channel.

DarthDobbie and EvlCreeperReaper like this.
  2. Clyde

Clyde New Member

My (online)name is Clyde. I.... i dont know man i want a donut

3. EvlCreeperReaper

EvlCreeperReaper New Member

Hey...fellow HostHordateers (oh geez that sounds wrong), I'm Evl. No, not evil. Evl. I spelled it like that on purpose.

I've been in the Minecraft business for almost two and a half years. I've started to learn Java, make a website, and even create my own server (well, I've worked on it for over a year now and it's still got a bunch of bugs). Then again, never had help with anything (don't have much friends, so...I do everything alone). But, yeah, anyways...I used to be over at MCProHosting, until I saw HostHorde and the majestic Unlimited plan. Upon learning they were ripping me off big-time, I canceled and took my server here! Anyways, I know just about everything about every command, plugin, bug, etc. there is, so I'm here to help if anyone's got any problems.

Until then, people,
    -Evl

Minecraft IGN: EvlCreeperReaper
    Server: The Medius (MEH~DIE~US, it's Latin) Network: IP soon, this isn't the right place to post it anyways.
    YouTube: Coming soon. You can wait. Have a spork.

4. Joseph

Joseph New Member
    Staff Member

I'm Joseph. I'm known as the guy that provides better support than Bryan :p. I'm a father, husband, and an animal-loving geek. While I'm a vegetarian in real life, my Minecraft character still slaughters and eats animals. If only Notch would add hummus...

EvlCreeperReaper likes this.
  5. EvlCreeperReaper

EvlCreeperReaper New Member

Heh, or a salad... #boohummus

Skizzy and Joseph like this.
  6. 3lade

3lade Member

Hello, fellow *HostHorders! My name is 3lade (read as Blade). I love playing game, it's something I've done since I was 3 years old I think.
    My favourite game is League of Legends, but Minecraft is pretty close. As of right now I'm working on my Minecraft server and I'm also starting out with YouTube. (www.youtube.com/3ladeLoL). Currently I only upload League of Legends commentaries, but my games pallete will expand with time and I'm hoping to get really big one day.

I hope everyone is having a great day, peace out.

- 3lade

7. crypticminecraft

Hi,

My game name is dadeominecraft. I been fooling around with minecraft maybe a yr now. running own server(s) for about 4 mths.
    i also have started a youtube channel recently https://www.youtube.com/dadeominecraft

8. GeneralOctavius

GeneralOctavius New Member

Im GeneralOctavius and we have a server called Knights and Kings. I am just finishing up a new mod in 1.6.4 that is called Quest of Kings. It should be released in alpha in about a week. We are new modders and server owners but having fun while we learn it.

9. Arshak

Arshak New Member

I'm some guy.

10. 3lade

3lade Member

This is byfar the most lengthy, detailed, feature-packed, filled with awesomeness introduction I have ever seen. Good job mate, nice to meet you.

Skizzy likes this.
  11. Arshak

Arshak New Member

Indeed. Nice to meet you too.

Chris8130 likes this.
  12. Teah

Teah New Member

I'm some person who loves Doctor Who (As shown from my profile picture)

13. Skizzy

Skizzy New Member

Hi! My name is Skizzy!
    I am 14 years if age.

I love to do a lot of coding! I can code the following:
    - CSS / HTML
    - Java
    - Learning Java Script
    - Learning PhP
    - I can do Graphics
    and more soon!

I am a dedicated client of HostHorde and i regularly spend over 30$/month on them. I do my best to offer support and answers on these forums. I love XenForo and Enjin. I have my own Data Center where i keep most of my OWN servers. I love hardware and computers.

14. GamingAleks

GamingAleks New Member

Hello my name is GamingAleks and I'm 15 years old.
    My hobbies are: gaming, coding, making youtube videos,
    I like the games Civilization , animal crossing , minecraft , kid icarus and Pokémon.
    I own a minecraft server, check my website out: http://alekscraft.enjin.com/
    I'm from the Netherlands I speak german, dutch, serbian, english