Looking for staff for my factions server

Discussion in 'Offtopic / Chat' started by sprat25, Nov 1, 2014.

1. sprat25

sprat25 New Member

I have just bought a new server on the unlimited plan looking to start a good faction server. So I am now looking for some staff to help me out on the server and help it to grow. If you are interested be sure to reply below!

2. Swaggles21

Swaggles21 New Member

I would like to be staff on your server I know how to do world edit and world guard. Ive played minecraft about 2 years and Ive owned a server and been staff on a prison server Hope you accept this my ign is Shaffse21

3. sprat25

sprat25 New Member

Okay well I am currently working on it and you will probably be one of my mods for now and you can work your way up to an admin etc :)

4. CaptainRex298

CaptainRex298 New Member

cam i join? my name on fourms is my mc accont

5. sprat25

sprat25 New Member

Yeha you can join the ip: s30.hosthorde.com:25905 and if you were looking to be staff I can consider that too

6. Skizzy

Skizzy New Member

You're probably better off interviewing people. I myself, am a developer. I code many languages and minigames, and just fun communities. If you're looking for a trustworthy and mature staff member, try to make a forum where people can input their information.

XylenTV likes this.