ACCEPTED More professional look & better looked C.Panel

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by RealRunSpace, Jun 17, 2015.

1. RealRunSpace

RealRunSpace New Member

Hi,i want to ask if you could update all the control pannel interface like mcprohosting does.If the ftp and control pannel change,DUDES,whith your prices (very low ones),high update,full support,this will be the best server host.This host i've recommend it to some friends.But please,make something similar,it will look very nice.If you can't,don't worry,you'll still beeing the best host ever

:D

CompMC and BosslyRaven like this.
  2. Shadowhacker

Shadowhacker Member

I would be glad to have a new things on HostHorde, i love it, but new features will be really, really great.

BosslyRaven likes this.
  3. SekiGamer

SekiGamer New Member

I think the control panel looks fine for now. What is needed at the moment is a system which allows people without servers to make accounts. So then when a server owner wants someone else to help them with their servers they can grant a user that has a hosthorde account access to the control panel. I know that atm that is why a lot of server owners prefer mcprohosting compared to this hosting service.

*Never mind this feature was added!

CompMC likes this.
  4. BosslyRaven

BosslyRaven New Member

Hi, I was just wondering if there were any sort of ETA on this. Thanks! :D

5. kmecpp

kmecpp New Member

Also wondering, any progress on this?