One word: AMAZING!!!

Discussion in 'Reviews & Testimonials' started by Redstone_Pro_73, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Redstone_Pro_73

Redstone_Pro_73 New Member

If you want to make a server, USE HOSTHORDE! Right now, I am hosting my server and It is just amazing! I have the unlimited plan. I use the unlimited plan because I run a public, hub server. There is great customer service (someone needs to give Joseph D. a promotion :D), and they answer all of my questions right away. HostHorde also just does great with private servers too! There console and servers are extremely fast and responsive which is great for me because of having such a server that is Giant and has many players playing on it! Thanks Hosthorde! If your a person that wants to host a server, Hosthorde has the BEST prices you will ever see (I researched for like a week, trust me) and the BEST performance you would see. I saw some other companies who would charge you FIVE GRAND A MONTH of the unlimited plan like here, where I can get it just for $25 bucks here! LOVE HOSTHORDE RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DarthDobbie and Joseph like this.