Price Changes & Plan Upgrades

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Daniel, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Daniel

Daniel Active Member
    Staff Member

Hey there!

As some of you may have noticed, we've been slowly transitioning to a new price scheme over the past few months. We're happy to announce that this transition has now been completed, along with the introduction of a new plan known as the "Pro Plan".

Our new prices are as follows:

Starter Plan: $4.95/mo
    Basic Plan: $9.95/mo
    Pro Plan: $14.95/mo
    Unlimited Plan: $24.95/mo

With the addition of the Pro Plan, you can now purchase a 4GB server for only $14.95/mo. This plan includes 1GB of free RAM (compared to the starter/basic plans), making it an excellent choice for users looking to start a new server.

Plan Upgrades

We're happy to announce that all existing active clients on Starter/Basic plans, at our old price points, will be upgraded to the next plan tier at no additional cost.

If you're eligible for this upgrade, no action is required. We're currently processing client data, and will email you once your account has been upgraded.

Conclusion

If you have any questions regarding these changes, please don't hesitate to contact us via http://hosthorde.com/support/

Thanks for supporting HostHorde!

2. Micah Bagley

Micah Bagley New Member

Wooh! You guys are awesome! Thanks :D

3. Galvas

Galvas New Member

I like it, thanks.

4. Gracecr

Gracecr New Member

This is wonderful news! Very happy with you guys, much better hosts than the previous companies I've tried!

5. Volatile111

Volatile111 New Member

i don't think anyone else have prices better than yours

6. Joaosh

Joaosh New Member

I love HostHorde it is actually very fast and great service :D i tried other hosts but this one is just simple and fast :D I hope you guys have more plans and add ons