refund policy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by neogeo0823, Sep 26, 2016.

1. neogeo0823

neogeo0823 New Member

Hey, I'm going to purchase a server through you guys probably tomorrow, and I just have a couple quick questions. Our server started off on Akliz, and while they were really good, relatively lag free, and had a great control panel, we weren't happy with the price. We switched over to Minespan on the recommendation of one of our users, and we hate it with a passion. It's twice as laggy as Akliz at the best of times. More often than not, the server is down completely, taking upwards of an hour to restart. Worst of all, the control panel is broken and does not display CPU or RAM usage. After doing some research, I believe it to be weak CPUs that are to blame. This experience has really jaded our membership to trying new hosts, but we still can't really afford the $60/month that Akliz charges.

So basically, I want to know how HH's servers compare to Akliz, as well as if there's a refund policy in place or not. We're running a heavily modified version of the FTB Infinity Evolved pack, which is basically going to require a decent CPU and about 6GB of RAM. I'm happy to try a server out in the hope that it'll become our new home, but if it doesn't, I need to be able to get a refund on those funds so that our little community doesn't fold due to poverty.

2. Daniel

Daniel Active Member
    Staff Member

Our refund policy can be found here: https://www.hosthorde.com/terms/#refunds
    As well, you can find information regarding our server specs at https://www.hosthorde.com/about/. :)

3. neogeo0823

neogeo0823 New Member