Restore doesn't work

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Empathy, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Empathy

Empathy New Member

I am trying to restore a backup created by Hosthorde using Multicraft on 11/22/2019. I clicked restore here: [​IMG]
    and got this in console:
    [​IMG]

Unfortunately there were no changes made to the FTP despite waiting quite a long time and when I turn the server back on nothing is restored from the backup. It's like the restore simply doesn't do anything.

I have downloaded the .zip created by the backup and unzipped it into three world folders (world, world_the_end, and world_nether). The thing is I am hesitant to upload the folders myself. Do I delete the folders from the FTP using FileZilla first? Will these world folders (especially the main world) be too large and cause me to crash until Hosthorde deletes them? Do I upload on top of them from my backup? Will this only overwrite old files and leave the newer files which I don't want to have and which can cause problems?

Please advise. Of course this always happens on evenings and weekends when Hosthorde chat support is down.

Thank you,
    Empathy

2. Empathy

Empathy New Member

Apparently you have to rename your world folders before you restore... doesn't say anywhere I could find.