Server broke after upgrading...

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Iklonar, Dec 22, 2017.

1. Iklonar

Iklonar New Member

I recently set up a modded server to play on with friends, but the starter package didn't have enough ram, so after entering the game I would time out. I upgraded my package, and now it has enough RAM and CPU... but now I can't even connect. It says Logging in for a few seconds, and then it times out. Any help?

2. Xandread

Xandread New Member

well im no genius but theres too much to consider, its not fun but maybe a mod is causing it, or if your sure thats not it (maybe becuase you have had not problems in the past) then maybe you could delete some of the plugin data that could be for players.

heres a question are you the only one that times out when connecting, and whats the mods, was it like a mod pack or . . . and what jar are you running, spigot, papercraft, etc.