Server crashed and won't come back up

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Trevor Shoemaker, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Trevor Shoemaker

Trevor Shoemaker New Member

Me and my friend were messing around with world edit on my server, and he "accidentally" removed 3 million+ blocks in one go... which crashed the server. It wouldn't come back up, but then when I changed the world it came back up, but when we got on, we couldn't change our gamemode, or break blocks (I think because of the essentials spawn protection, which I've since deleted) so I tried making another world, and that's when the server stopped coming online. I would press stop/start and look in console, it would say all the normal server starting up thing, then say it skipped like a thousand lines of code, then say server stopped. Even though I didn't stop it, and it still had the little server restarting icon there. I made a ticket support three days ago and they haven't responded, and when I asked in the live support that, they just told me to make a support ticket... Any suggestions on what I should do? Delete any files? Plugins? I made a backup of the only world that matters onto my computer so if I have to delete everything that's fine