Someone now has my IP Adress

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by CodaMacroft, Jan 25, 2018.

1. CodaMacroft

CodaMacroft New Member

Long story short, someone connected to my server, I banned them, and they somehow revealed the Adress that is linked to my account in the Players tab in my multicraft control panel. When I click the Player tab and enter my name, and then click on my username it displays my IP Adress that it linked to my Minecraft account. I am wondering what exactly this IP Adress in the Players tab is used for, what other players may use it for, how the player I banned obtained it, and how I may prevent it from happening in the future.

EDIT: I would like to add that the player I banned, now also has my BungeeCord configuration file. I have not given them any access to my Multicraft Control panel and my account and passwords are safe.