[SRV] CertifiedPvP - Factions, raiding & PvP along with KoTH!

Discussion in 'Server Showcase' started by SpinnyPlays, Nov 2, 2015.

1. SpinnyPlays

SpinnyPlays New Member

Hey guys am I currently in the middle of making a new factions server. I have always wanted to make my own server ever since I started played online. Well now I am finally getting started, so far what I have done is configured essentials and all the main stuff like permissions. I am thinking of having custom terrain and caves. Not only that the server will have a bunch of other things as well, one of the things I am going to add is custom dungeons where players go in groups and fight off bosses along with other custom mobs and win pretty decent loot. Over all I think that the server will come out some time within the next two years hopefully less, mainly because there is a bit more to be done than other servers. I hope this sounds like a cool server to you guys so leave your thoughts and suggestions down bellow as I'd love to hear them.

<3

2. wattywatty14

wattywatty14 New Member

That would be really cool!

SpinnyPlays likes this.